Writing and Publishing Erotica Podcast
Episode 5: Perspiration and Inspiration, Natural Talent, Getting better
5. Perspiration and Inspiration
- Do you have to have a degree to be a writer? (MFA, etc.)
- “I’ve always wanted to be a writer” – then do it (Aspiring Writers)
- Do you need to be born with talent? It helps, but if you want to be a concert cellist it takes practice too. (10,000 hour rule)
- Writing with regularity
- read work by others – free Kindle books, don’t need a Kindle device. Library!
- other ways to get better – personal Nanowrimo, daily writing, writing challenges with a friend, write without limiting yourself, writers club or class, Google search, visit your library
- Let’s Check the mailbag!
If you have a topic you’d like to hear more about, please let us know. Email either of us at email@example.com