Writing and Publishing Erotica Podcast
Episode 6: Setting Goals
6. Setting Goals
- “Dean, I challenge you to write 300,000 words.” People tend to underestimate how much they can do long term and overestimate how much they can do short term.
- Write 1,000 a day for a year
- Brave New World 64,531, average 80,000-100,000
- Be specific on goals, quantify, break it down
- Master publishing on one venue at a time. Amazon, Kobo, Nook, Smash
- Schedule it. “I don’t have time” Something else could go? Television? Games? Prioritize
- Let’s Check the mailbag!
If you have a topic you’d like to hear more about, please let us know. Email either of us at firstname.lastname@example.org